A set of Congo Coffee (200g) + 30 x Coffee Drip Filters. This set is ideal for those who enjoy drinking coffee at home without the need for any coffee brewing equipment.
How to brew your coffee
We recommend regular roast ground coffee when making hot coffee.
1. Set the Coffee Drip Filter on your cup
2. Place approx. 10gms of ground Malawi Coffee inside the Drip Filter
3. Pour a little water slowly over the coffee and leave it for 20 seconds
4. Pour water several times until a suggested amount of 130mls. The amount of water can be adjusted to personal taste
We recommend dark roast ground coffee for iced coffee.
1. Put some ice in your glass
2. Set the Coffee Drip Filter on a glass
3. Place approx.13gms of Malawi Coffee inside the Drip Filter
4. Pour a little water slowly over the coffee and leave it for 20 seconds
5. Pour water several times until a suggested amount of 130mls.The amount of water can be adjusted to personal taste
6. Stir ice and coffee with a spoon and enjoy!
Congo Coffee Regular RoastFor Hot Coffee
City Roast (medium dark roast)
This coffee is perfect for those who enjoy their coffee hot!
Congo Coffee Dark RoastFor Iced Coffee/Strong Hot Coffee
French Roast (dark roast)
This dark roasted coffee is finely ground and perfect for iced coffee. It also works for anyone seeking a stronger, richer tasting hot cup of coffee
100% of our proceeds are donated to provide school meals for children in Malawi
A hot school meal in Malawi costs about 15 yen. After purchasing this set a donation of 2,300 yen will be made on your behalf to provide school meals- approximately 150 meals- for children in Malawi.
You can make a difference in this world while enjoying freshly roasted coffee!
We recommend you consume your coffee within 2 months of the delivery date.